Tuesday 3 July 2007

...can't believe I was away for so long











You know when I really started to get into this 'blogging thing' I could be on the computer for ages, even if I didn't have something to post, I'd get carried away reading other peoples blogs. I remember thinking to myself that I was becoming a bit of a computer addict.... I'd even try and stop myself for a couple of days but that didn't last long. Anyway here I am, with my last post being over 2 months ago - 8 whole weeks! There were a number of reasons that led to this but I won't bore you with the details. Instead I have enclosed a few photos of some of the cakes I've been working on. Taken with a lovely Digital camera I got anonymously in the post - I later found out who sent it to me, my lovely friend Olive who realised I was having a hard time with the camera I was using at the time....

Anyway folks I hope you are all well, I have had a quick look at some of your blogs and will be getting back to them real soon to have a proper read... ahhhh it's good to be back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaabooo, kaaabooo....
kaabooo, kaaabooo...

I hope u're back for good dis time around. Really miss looking at your cake pics. Really love d barbie and flower cakes. They look scrumptious and buuriful.

Nael C. Robes said...

I love your cakes. It looks like business is good! Glad to have you back.

Dea said...

Welcome back. The cakes look fantastic as usual... really something!