Friday 13 April 2007

...all is well

...as you could tell, I was having a bit of a 'woe is me' moment. I was down (and this blog is about my highs and lows) but you know what, as more things are thrown at me - I just lift my hands up and say - Lord it's in your hands.

Seriously, I ain't no super human being and when it's tooooo much, just Let Go and Let God.

So I've got my glad rags on (well not quite as I'm off to sleep in a sec) but you know what i mean, a smile on my face and a prayer in my heart...

The video clip below is old - I remember the first time I heard this song, I was doing my NYSC in Ibadan, Nigeria (that's working one year with the government upon graduating from University or Higher Colleges), I must have been a UK size 8 (seriously, my waist was tiny!) I'd walk down the Bodija streets of Ibadan with my earplugs of my walkman glued to my ears oblivious to the world and some of the back alley Bodija boys making snide comments - It was that late 80's era and I loved my brightly coloured clothes (remember those colours, well they're back now and that's what my 10 year old daughter wears!). I had my favourite track on and everything was alright with the world.

Hope you like it and I wish the lady also appearing in the video - a speedy
recovery!

Bebe and Cece Winans (& guest) - I'm lost without you

2 comments:

Nael C. Robes said...

Roz
I hadn't seen the comment on your blog and thank you. I am clicking on you picture of the pastry machine so I can try and bring some money to you business through you blog.

Nael C. Robes said...

Thanks for all your support for the VT kids. It is so sad. Hey, how are your little ones. Post about something cute they did so I can smile!