Wednesday 18 April 2007

...it's all good!



...cute photo isn't it. The weather over here is really picking up, lots of sunshine and warmer days. So I've been doing more walking and visiting parks with my little one while my older one is in school. And recently when we go and pick my daughter up from school (with two other kids I drop off home) I've parked the car a distance away so that on our way back we can walk through the fields... there's this lovely path that goes through the back of a riding school so you get to see and feed the horses grazing in the fields, the kids love feeding them, especially my little one, who pulls up the grass (or should I say a couple of blades of grass) and with his little hand reaches up to feed the 'hoss' as he puts it! (I pick him up and we both reach out to the horse... it's a bit scary at first cos you're worried about having your hand chomped off, but we've got the Knack of it now!)

I really have slowed down a bit, and made sure to enjoy everything around me... times too short. This is from one of those forwarded e-mails I got recently, it's been around for ages but this bit stood out...don't dance so fast, time is short, music won't last. When you run so fast to get somewhere, you miss half the run of getting there'

So all the 'not so nice' bits that have been happening so far in my life I know is part of the journey which I've decided to refer to as an adventure now, not a journey (Omara knows what I mean - Leicester life adventure and beyond)

While awaiting my next client, I've been putting a few business ideas together which will move things forward a bit and bring in some more money. And hopefully when I'm buoyant enough, I'll implement them, but most importantly, I've stopped and smelt the roses...

Catch you later...

Thanks Nael!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama oni London cake, i wan eat cake!

Nael C. Robes said...

It sound like you are really enjoying the kids and that is wonderful. Such a brave little one to feed a horsie! Manther would be terrified, but she has never been a brave one